Peanut Butter Fudge
Have a nice day! Donna L.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla flavoring or extract
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1For best results: PLEASE READ THE WHOLE RECIPE BEFORE MAKING THE FUDGE!
First butter a platter with soft butter to pour the candy in. Get your ingredients together you need. Large pan,small bowl with cold water to test the candy for the soft ball stage.
- 2Bring milk and sugar to a rolling boil that cannot be stirred down. Make sure you stir it but don't touch the sides of the pan cause the sugar crystallizes there and it will make your candy too sugary tasting. After the candy cooks for at least 8 minutes or so then take a spoon of it and drop it in the cold water in the bowl. If it will hold together and make a soft ball it is ready. If it doesn't try again until it reaches that stage. Careful not to cook too long it will harden in the pan.
- 3Turn the stove off and remove the pan to the side. Let cool slightly but not too long. Add the vanilla flavoring and peanut butter.
- 4Stir it together as fast as you can without beating it up cause it will harden quick. Then pour into buttered platter quickly. After it hardens cut into to squares and enjoy!