☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccreamy peanut butter
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Peanut butter filled kiss cups
- line 24 small muffin cups with small paper cups. Remove wrappers from kisses.
- count out 48 kisses and place in microwave bowl.Microwave on medium until melted,stiring chocolate every 30 seconds or less.
- use a small baster brush and paint inside of cups with chocolate. sides and bottom. refrigerate for 20 minutes.Reapply chocolate to any missed areas
- refrigerate a 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- peel paper from cups carefully. Beat peanut butter,powdered sugar,and butter with mixer until smooth.Before serving. Put a kiss in each cup. Refigerate