☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- chocolate kisses
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Peanut butter filled kiss cups
- 1line 24 small muffin cups with small paper cups. Remove wrappers from kisses.
- 2count out 48 kisses and place in microwave bowl.Microwave on medium until melted,stiring chocolate every 30 seconds or less.
- 3use a small baster brush and paint inside of cups with chocolate. sides and bottom. refrigerate for 20 minutes.Reapply chocolate to any missed areas
- 4refrigerate a 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- 5peel paper from cups carefully. Beat peanut butter,powdered sugar,and butter with mixer until smooth.Before serving. Put a kiss in each cup. Refigerate