Peanut Butter Cups
Just a note its hard to say these are fast to make, time consuming little things but very good to eat
- 1 lb
- powdered sugar
- 18 oz
- peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 7oz. hersey milk chocolate bars
- mini muffin liners
How to Make Peanut Butter Cups
- 1Mix sugar, peanut butter, and butter in bowl, Knead with clean hands. Pinch and roll into 3/8 inch balls. Makes approx. 130 balls. Refrigerate.
- 2Meanwhile melt 2 chocolate bars at a time in a double boiler pan on low heat, add 2 bars again after each has melted until 6 or 7 bars are melted.
- 3Place mini muffin liners on a cookie sheet. Pour about 1 teaspoon of chocolate in each liner and refrigerate. After chocolate has hardened, place peanut butter ball in each liner and push down to make flat.
- 4Melt the remaining chocolate bars and repeat covering with about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate or until peanut butter is covered. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. It is best to store peanut butter cups in a airtight container in the refrigerator.