Peanut Butter Balls/Eggs
- 1 box
- confectioners' sugar
- 8 Tbsp
- (soften) salted butter (this is one stick)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (pure)
- 1 jar(s)
- 18 oz. creamy jiff peanut butter
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. or more milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
- 2 Tbsp
- vegetable oil (may need a little more)
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls/Eggs
- 1With hand mixer blend together the soften butter, peanut butter and vanilla. Add the box of confectioners' sugar and mix together with hands until it looks like a thick cookie dough. Make your balls the size of a large walnut or whatever size you would like.
- 2Coating For Balls/Eggs
Melt the chips in the micro wave on defrost (this will depend on the watt of your oven on how long it will take to melt). Keep checking the chips and stirring until they are melted. Add the oil and stir.
- 3Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Dip each ball/egg in the melted chocolate to coat. I use a fork when dipping them. Put them on the wax paper to set. You can put them in the refrigerator to set if you want. you can pipe flowers or names on them if you are making them as eggs. Most of the time I just make the balls.