- 1 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 box
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 pkg
- chocolate or vanilla bark candy coating, melted optional
How to Make Peanut Butter Balls
- 1Mix the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla together. Mix to curmbly stage, just until it sticks together
- 2Pinch off portions small enough to form 1-1 1/2 inch balls with your hands, until you have used all your mix.
- 3Place the balls into the fridge, while you are getting you chocolate melted.
- 4Once your chocolate is melted, insert a toothpick into ball and dip into the chocolate. Place on cookie sheet covered with wax paper.