- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 c
- puffed rice cereal
REMEMBER- DO NOT GIVE HONEY TO KIDS UNDER AGE 1- CAN USE AGAVE NECTAR INSTEAD OF HONEY
How to Make PB Puffs
- 1Mix Honey (or agave nectuar)and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
- 2Heat over medium heat, stirring until begins to boil and brown sugar dissolves. (about 2-3 mins)
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add peanut butter, stir until smooth
- 5Add puffed rice cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- 6Set mixture aside until cool enough to handle .(about 5 mins)
- 7While waiting grease a rimmed cookie sheet.
- 8Using damp hands scoop about a Tbsp of the mixture and form a ball. Then place on cookie sheet. Repeat until mixture is gone.
- 9Chill in refrigerator until set. (about 8-10 mins)
- 10Then enjoy!