2 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1 3/4 cpuffed rice cereal
REMEMBER- DO NOT GIVE HONEY TO KIDS UNDER AGE 1- CAN USE AGAVE NECTAR INSTEAD OF HONEY
How to Make PB Puffs
- Mix Honey (or agave nectuar)and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring until begins to boil and brown sugar dissolves. (about 2-3 mins)
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, stir until smooth
- Add puffed rice cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- Set mixture aside until cool enough to handle .(about 5 mins)
- While waiting grease a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Using damp hands scoop about a Tbsp of the mixture and form a ball. Then place on cookie sheet. Repeat until mixture is gone.
- Chill in refrigerator until set. (about 8-10 mins)
- Then enjoy!