Easter / Ostara Make a Wish Pie
For smaller children omit the toy rabbit and just do chocolate eggs.
I take this to circle meetings on ostara
- readymade graham cracker crust
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 oz
- eagle sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- cold milk
- 1 pkg
- (small) cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip thawed
- mini chocolate eggs
- 1 small
- glass rabbit (less than an inch) use only with older kids or adults) and tell them about the prize.
How to Make Easter / Ostara Make a Wish Pie
- 1In large bowl beat Cream Cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
Add milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed until smooth.
Spoon half of filling into crust.
Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling add one small toy rabbit. Top with remaining filling.
Chill 3 hours
- 2NOTE: variation on this recipe. use white chocolate pudding and add malted milk balls and one chocolate egg. the chocolate egg wins first wish.
- 3For young Children ... use Holiday marshmallow Candies or other soft Candies and do not add a toy!