I got the original recipe from Angie-Gluten Free Club.com
How to Make Oh Fudge
- 1***Do not use anything but coconut oil, it won't set up properly***
- 2Melt the coconut oil then add it and all the other ingredients into a food processor.
- 3Process until smooth, then pour into lined muffin tins or a square baking pan (if you have silicone muffin tins or pan it works best because you can just pop out the fudge. If you use a metal one like I did you will have to line it with something. I used a 10"x7"x2" pan. It was a bit big but was adequate.
- 4Chill until set, about 30 minutes. Pop out of the pan and cut into small pieces.
- 5Store in the fridge, it melts very easily.