Norma's Surar-Free Fudge
1/4 cdiet margarine
2 ozunsweetened baking chocolate
24 pkgequal sweetener or other brand equales ( one cup )
1 tspvanilla extract
1 pkg(8 ounce) reduced calorie cream cheese, softened
1/2 cchopped pecan halves
garnich:four dozen pecan halves
How to Make Norma's Surar-Free Fudge
- Line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over 2 sides of pan; lightly grease foil and set aside.
- Place chcolate and margarine in a sauce pan and place over low to med heat and stir constantly until melted. Watch not to burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and add chocolate mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chopped nuts and spread into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Use ends of foil to lift fudge from pan.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and garnich if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.