Norma's Surar-Free Fudge
- 1/4 c
- diet margarine
- 2 oz
- unsweetened baking chocolate
- 24 pkg
- equal sweetener or other brand equales ( one cup )
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) reduced calorie cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecan halves
- four dozen pecan halves
How to Make Norma's Surar-Free Fudge
- 1Line an 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over 2 sides of pan; lightly grease foil and set aside.
- 2Place chcolate and margarine in a sauce pan and place over low to med heat and stir constantly until melted. Watch not to burn.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and vanilla.
- 4Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and add chocolate mixture. Beat until smooth.
- 5Stir in chopped nuts and spread into prepared pan.
- 6Refrigerate until firm.
- 7Use ends of foil to lift fudge from pan.
- 8Cut into 1 inch squares and garnich if desired.
- 9Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.