Norma's Cookies and Cream Candies
How to Make Norma's Cookies and Cream Candies
- 1Place about 5 1/2 dozen paper candy cups on baking sheets and set aside. They can be found in most craft stores or grocery stores.
- 2Place candy coating in the top of a double boiler over hot, not simmering water. Stir until melted.
- 3Reserving 3 tasblespoons of chopped cookies to sprinkle on top of candy.
- 4Fold remaining cookie pieces into melted candy coating.
- 5Remove from heat and drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture into candy cups.
- 6Finely crush reserved cookies and sprinkle over candies before candy coating harden.
- 7Place in refrigerator and chill for 15 minutes or until candy coating hardens.
- 8Store in an airtight container in a cool place until served.