no roast s'mores
- 1 pkg
- regular size marshmallow
- 1 bag(s)
- small stick pretzels
- 2 c
- chocolate melting wafers(you can use 1 package chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil)
- graham cracker squares crushed
How to Make no roast s'mores
- 1Stick a pretzel stick into the flat end of each marshmallow. Place on wax paper lined baking pan and refrigerate. (I use a mini muffin pan so that I don't have to use the wax paper)
- 2Melt chocolate wafers (or chips and oil) in microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- 3Place the graham cracker crumbs in a flat bowl.
- 4Line up the melted chocolate, bowl of crumbs, and baking pan for easy movement.
- 5Dip the cool marshmallows into the melted chocolate and immediately roll in the graham cracker crumbs. Return to the paper lined baking pan and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- 6When the chocolate is hardened, you can put them all in a ziplock bag and store in a cooler to transport them to a gathering. Serve on a festive plate (or a paper plate if that's more convenient!)