no roast s'mores
1 pkgregular size marshmallow
1 bag(s)small stick pretzels
2 cchocolate melting wafers(you can use 1 package chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil)
20graham cracker squares crushed
How to Make no roast s'mores
- Stick a pretzel stick into the flat end of each marshmallow. Place on wax paper lined baking pan and refrigerate. (I use a mini muffin pan so that I don't have to use the wax paper)
- Melt chocolate wafers (or chips and oil) in microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a flat bowl.
- Line up the melted chocolate, bowl of crumbs, and baking pan for easy movement.
- Dip the cool marshmallows into the melted chocolate and immediately roll in the graham cracker crumbs. Return to the paper lined baking pan and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
- When the chocolate is hardened, you can put them all in a ziplock bag and store in a cooler to transport them to a gathering. Serve on a festive plate (or a paper plate if that's more convenient!)