No-cook Mint Patties
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 clight corn syrup
1/4 cbutter, softened
1 tsppeppermint extract
4 cconfectioners' sugar, sifted
2 smalldrops food coloring
How to Make No-cook Mint Patties
- In mixing bowl, combine corn syrup, butter and extract. Beat well.
- Add food coloring and mix until uniform in color.
- Add 2 cups confectioners' sugar, beating well between as you add. Stir in as much of the remaining sugar as you can with your spoon...
- Turn out onto a board that has been dusted with confectioners' sugar. Knead in enough of the remaining sugar to make a stiff but smooth dough.
- Shape (Circles, squares, balls, etc... use your imagination!) and place on wax paper. Let dry for 2 to 4 hours.