No-cook Mint Patties
- 1/3 c
- light corn syrup
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- 4 c
- confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 small
- drops food coloring
How to Make No-cook Mint Patties
- 1In mixing bowl, combine corn syrup, butter and extract. Beat well.
- 2Add food coloring and mix until uniform in color.
- 3Add 2 cups confectioners' sugar, beating well between as you add. Stir in as much of the remaining sugar as you can with your spoon...
- 4Turn out onto a board that has been dusted with confectioners' sugar. Knead in enough of the remaining sugar to make a stiff but smooth dough.
- 5Shape (Circles, squares, balls, etc... use your imagination!) and place on wax paper. Let dry for 2 to 4 hours.