Mom's Blonde Peanut Fudge
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 1/2 csugar
16 ozraw peanuts
13 ounce can(s)evaporated milk (not condensed)
8 ozminiature marshmallows
How to Make Mom's Blonde Peanut Fudge
- Combine sugar, butter, salt, milk and peanuts in a heavy medium sized saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until candy thermometer reads 238 degrees (soft ball stage).
- Remove from heat, add marshmallows and vanilla.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until candy holds it's shape. This part seems to take forever. You will think it isn't going to set but just give it time.
- Pour into a buttered 11"x17"x1" pan.
Let set until firm. Cut and store in an airtight container.
- This can be frozen and eaten right out of the freezer.