Mom's Blonde Peanut Fudge
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 16 oz
- raw peanuts
- 13 ounce can(s)
- evaporated milk (not condensed)
- 8 oz
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp
How to Make Mom's Blonde Peanut Fudge
- 1Combine sugar, butter, salt, milk and peanuts in a heavy medium sized saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat until candy thermometer reads 238 degrees (soft ball stage).
- 3Remove from heat, add marshmallows and vanilla.
- 4Beat with a wooden spoon until candy holds it's shape. This part seems to take forever. You will think it isn't going to set but just give it time.
- 5Pour into a buttered 11"x17"x1" pan.
Let set until firm. Cut and store in an airtight container.
- 6This can be frozen and eaten right out of the freezer.