☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can(s)condensed milk (14oz)
4 Tbspbutter, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Microwave Fudge
- line a 8x8 square pan with foil pressing into corners, make sure you have enough to fold over top edge of pan.(as an extra precaution I spray mine with butter flavored pam)
- Combine all ingredients into large microwavable bowl.
Heat 1 minute.
- take out and mix well until its melted and smooth, you may need to heat again but only do in 20 sec intervals. stirring after each one until smooth.
- pour into foil lined pan and refrigerate over night.
- remove from pan, remove foil cut into desired pieces and serve