MASHED POTATO TRUFFLES
1/2 ccold mashed potatoes, plain
1 cdark chocolate chips
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 ctopping for rolling (cocoa powder, coconut flakes, powdered sugar or finely chopped nuts)
How to Make MASHED POTATO TRUFFLES
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips. Melt them in the microwave at 50% power, stirring often.
- When chips are completely melted, stir in the mashed potatoes. Add the vanilla and stir VERY VIGOROUSLY.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Pour your rolling mixtures in little bowls and have them ready. Take 1-Tbsp-sized hunks of the mixture and roll between the palms of your hands. Roll quickly in desired topping.
- Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. They will keep in the refrigerator for one week.