MASHED POTATO TRUFFLES
- 1/2 c
- cold mashed potatoes, plain
- 1 c
- dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- topping for rolling (cocoa powder, coconut flakes, powdered sugar or finely chopped nuts)
How to Make MASHED POTATO TRUFFLES
- 1In a small bowl, add the chocolate chips. Melt them in the microwave at 50% power, stirring often.
- 2When chips are completely melted, stir in the mashed potatoes. Add the vanilla and stir VERY VIGOROUSLY.
- 3Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes to firm up.
- 4Pour your rolling mixtures in little bowls and have them ready. Take 1-Tbsp-sized hunks of the mixture and roll between the palms of your hands. Roll quickly in desired topping.
- 5Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. They will keep in the refrigerator for one week.