Marshmallow Peanut Butter Fudge
Enjoy this sweet treat any time.
Note: I use creamy peanut and I add 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Spray your glass pan with cooking oil or line with foil.
- 5 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk
- 1/2 c
- 1-1/2 c
- peanut butter, crunchy
- 1 pt
- marshmallow cream ( 7 oz. jar)
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Marshmallow Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1Put sugar, butter and milk in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 2Remove from heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until thick.
- 3Pour into buttered 9x13 inch pan.
Let stand for several hours before cutting.
- 4Store in storage jar or large storage bag. Make sure fudge is completely cool before storing or cutting. Keep in a cool place, candy will melt and stick together if over heated.