★★★★★ 1 vote5
- squares chocolate abarki
- squares white chocolate or almond bark
- 1 c
- pecans, in pieces, roasted or other roasted nuts
- can use 1 cup toasted coconut in place of nuts
How to Make Marbled
- 1Cover baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Microwave barks in separate bowls in microwave until almost completely melted. Stir each bowl until melted completely.
- 2Divide nuts or coconut in half and add half to each bowl.
- 3Pour or spoon a dip of each alternately onto wax paper and then swirl together to make marble effect.
- 4Refrigerate until set. Break into pieces of desired size.