Mamaw's Fudge Candy
- 2 stick
- 5 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated milk (large)
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow creme
- 1 pkg
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla flavoring
- 1 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
How to Make Mamaw's Fudge Candy
- 1In a large pan, bring to a boil, the sugar, margarine, and milk. Boil for 8 minutes.
- 2Put chocolate chips and marshmallow creme into a large bowl.
- 3Pour th boiled mixture over the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme and beat until all chips and creme have melted. Beat until creamy and smooth.
- 4Stir in vanilla and 1 cup nuts.
- 5Pour into a 9" x 13" pan that has been greased with margarine. Let cool until it is set up. Cut into squares and enjoy.