- 2 c
- white sugar
- 1 c
- 2/3 dash(es)
- light syrup
- 1 tsp
- cinnamon extract
- 3 or 5
- drops liquid red food coloring
- candy thermeter
- heart shaped lollipop mold
- 4-6 in lollipop sticks ( depends on size of mold
YOU'LL ALSO NEED THE FOLLOWING:
How to Make Lollipops
- 1Lightly grease molds with cooking spray: wipe with a paper towel to remove any pools of oil so molds are evenly coated. Set stick into position.
- 2Combine sugar, water and corn sryup in small pan over med heat: stir with a rubber spatula to blend. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 3Attach candy thermometer to saucepan: boil sryup, without stirring , just until it reaches 300 F or hard-crack stage. Remove from heat: working quickly, transfer mixture to a 1-qt glass measure. Add extractand food coloring: gently stir with wooden spoon to blend. Carefully pour into prepared molds, making sure the stick are covered with mixture. Cool completely in mold before removing lollipops.