Layered Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
Thank you Kraft Foods!
"Photo and recipe provided courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine, www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine."
For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit: www.kraftfoods.com/magazine
- 1 pkg
- (8 squares) baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 c
- canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- planters cocktail peanuts, chopped
- 1 pkg
- (6 squares) baker's white chocolate
- 1/4 c
- planters creamy peanut butter
How to Make Layered Chocolate-Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1MICROWAVE semi-sweet chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min., or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in nuts. Spread onto bottom of foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- 2MICROWAVE white chocolate in seperate microwaveable bowl, on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add peanut butter, stir until melted. Spread over semi-sweet chocolate layer.
- 3REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
kraft kitchen tips:
Prepare using PLANTERS Crunchy Peanut Butter.