ADD 2 TEASPOONS OF CHIPOTLE OR ANCHO CHILI POWDER TO YOU BROWNIE MIX WHEN YOU PREPARE THEM! LESS HEAT? SKIP THIS STEP
3 1/2 cfudgy brownies (baked, cooled and cut into small pieces) i use my homemade brownie recipe but any chewy fudgy brownie will work homemade or not)
1 cconfectioners' sugar plus more for rolling balls in
1/2 ckahlua with chili (if you use regular kahlua add 1-2 tsp. chipotle or ancho chili powder to it depending on how much heat you want)
4 Tbspcorn syrup light or dark
3 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make KAHLÚA BOMBS
- Measure your half cup of Kahlua and add corn syrup (and chili powder if using regular Kahlua) to it mix until the corn syrup is dissolved into the Kahlua. This ensures the corn syrup and chili powder does not glob up into one spot.
- Add all other ingredients to a mixing bowl and pour Kahlua, corn syrup and chili mixture over it and mix until all is combined. Mixture will be sticky and look like it might not hold together to well.
- Place mixture in fridge for 2 hours. When set up roll into bite size balls.
- Place balls in fridge for 1 hour to firm back up. You can leave the balls in the fridge for up to 3 days before you roll them.
- Roll in confectioners sugar or any thing you would like! I did mine in Confectioners sugar, Crushed walnuts and Sprinkles.
- Keep in fridge until ready to serve. Will last for 7 days if kept chilled.