- 3 c
- white sugar
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1-1/2 stick
- butter, unsalted (if using salted butter omit salt form recipe)
- 3 c
- girardelli white chocolate shredded or shaved
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- caramel flavoring
- 6 oz
- melted almond bark, melted and spread over bottom of pan. set before pouring hot fudge over it.
YOU CAN ALSO ADD 3/4 CUP DRIED CRANBERRIES AND 3/4 CUP NUTS IF DESIRED.
How to Make Ivory Fudge
- 1*Note: Measure all ingredients before starting.
Melt almond bark in a microwave 20 seconds at a time until it is soft enough to spread evenly over the bottom of a of foil or parchment lined 9x13 cake pan.
Melt butter in a 4 qt. or larger sauce pan over med. low heat. Stir Sugar and cream into the sauce pan. Stir until boiling, stirring down sides until mixture has reached 230',about 4 minutes.
Add caramel flavoring, mix in. Take off heat
- 2Add the white chocolate to hot liquid and stir with an electric mixer and mix until chips have all melted.
*Add dried fruit and nuts now if you want them in the fudge.
- 3Pour over chocolate almond bark that has been melted and spread over the bottom of the 9x13 pan and chilled before adding the hot fudge.
- 4I give this at Christmas time. Never more the a piece or two per person. It is expensive and extremely rich. I wrap each piece in clear cellophane put it in a cellophane bag and tie with red and green ribbon.
NOTE: I have changed this from the original recipe. This one is much easier and does not require as many ingredients. I really hope you like it.