Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (Like Reese's!)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Yummm! The graham crackers combined with the peanut butter adds a slight texture to the filling - and tastes great. If you're a peanut butter chocolate lover, then you're going to LOVE this recipe. These homemade peanut butter cups would make great gifts too! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups (Like Reese's!)
- 1Line muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
- 2Mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioner's sugar & 1 C of peanut butter.
- 3Press about 1-1 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of the muffin liners.
- 4Melt the chocolate chips and 4 tbsp. of peanut butter together.
- 5Spoon over the filling and smooth the tops with a spoon.
- 6Put in the fridge until set.