Holiday Pretzel Candy
I usually try to have the letters on the candies facing down... Little Ashton said he liked them showing! LOL
We do some plain, and some decorated with colored sprinkles.
The taste of the almond barks mixed with pretzels... is sooooo great!!!
This is a special Christmas memory for all of my family and extended families.
- holiday shaped pretzels
- white or chocolate almond bark (we do both)
- m & m candies (red, blue, green) (optional)
- candy sprinkles (optional)
How to Make Holiday Pretzel Candy
- 1Melt almond bark in double boiler (or set small pan on smaller pan of boiling water).
Melt almond bark completely and until it is creamy.
- 2Place several pretzels into the pan of almond bark. Coat completely. Using a fork, slip the fork under a coated pretzel. Gently tap the fork against the inside of the pan to shake off extra almond bark.
- 3Place coated pretzels onto a wax paper lined baking sheet. Do several at a time and decorate as desired with candies, sprinkles of the opposite color of almond bark. (Coconut on the white almond bark is nice). When the entire pan is filled, place in refrigerator or freezer for 5-10 minutes or until almond bark is set.
- 4Wiggle and turn the wax paper to release the coated pretzels from the wax paper. Store in zipper bags or air tight containers until ready to serve or give as gifts.