☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozbaker's white chocolate
4 ozbaker's semi-sweet chocolate
1 pkgjell-o chocolate instant pudding
3 cpowdered sugar
6 Tbspmulti-colored sprinkles
How to Make Holiday Fudge Bites
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave 1 pkg. each Bakers's White Chocolate and Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 6 Tbsp. butter and 1/3 cup water in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted, stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add, 1 pkg. (3.9 oz) Jell-o Chocolate Instant Pudding, stir with whisk 2 min.
- Add 3 cups powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, stirring after each addition until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with 6 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into pieces. Makes 24 Servings