Switch M & M's according to the season. Couldn't wait to share with you.
Haven't tried these yet. But I know just by looking at this it has to be good.
You can also do these for Christmas and use red and green
M & M's.
Make these your own.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 18 1/3 oz. box fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup pretzels, coarsely crumbled
- 1 cup plain m & m's
- 1 cup butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- 1 cup reese's pieces
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 can eagle brand condensed milk
How to Make Halloween Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Liberally spray 13x9 pan; set aside.
- 2Mix together brownie mix, stir in pretzels and spread in pan.
- 3Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven. (will not be fully cooked.)
- 4Sprinkle with all candies and peanuts.
- 5Drizzle milk over all.
- 6Return to oven for 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- 7Chill a few minutes for easier cutting.