Switch M & M's according to the season. Couldn't wait to share with you.
Haven't tried these yet. But I know just by looking at this it has to be good.
You can also do these for Christmas and use red and green
M & M's.
Make these your own.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·18 1/3 oz. box fudge brownie mix
·1 cup pretzels, coarsely crumbled
·1 cup plain m & m's
·1 cup butterfinger candy bars, crushed
·1 cup reese's pieces
·1 cup roasted peanuts
·1 can eagle brand condensed milk
How to Make Halloween Bars
- Preheat oven to 350. Liberally spray 13x9 pan; set aside.
- Mix together brownie mix, stir in pretzels and spread in pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, remove from oven. (will not be fully cooked.)
- Sprinkle with all candies and peanuts.
- Drizzle milk over all.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Chill a few minutes for easier cutting.