★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 clight corn syrup
1 Tbspbutter, melted
2 tspvanilla extract
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Grandma D's Peanut Brittle
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and butter the foil. Set aside.
- In 6 quart pot, on medium heat, cook syrup, sugar, water and salt to thread stage (280 degrees).
- Add vanilla and peanuts; stir.
- Add baking soda and turn of heat.
- While stirring, move over to your baking sheet; when you've stirred in the baking soda, pour onto buttered foil.
- Let cool. Break into pieces to eat/store.