Granddaughter, Grandma time Smores
How to Make Granddaughter, Grandma time Smores
- Break up chocolet bar to make sure you have 2 big rectangles. Break graham crackers so that you can get 1 smore per one full cracker.
- Try to melt the marshmellow with gas stove or bbq. Just to melt not to over burn marshmellow. The large campfire marshmellows are so big that it really is to big for the cracker and the bar. That will only add to your fun.
- Put marshmellow in between cracker with bar pieces and smuch together.
- Now this is really just a way to have a lot of fun with your granddaughter. She had so much fun that she talked about it for over a hour. Now that is a prefect recipe!
- I hope you all enjoy with your grandkids too!