French Chewing Candy
How to Make French Chewing Candy
- 1Cook sugar, syrup and cream to firm ball stage.
- 2Soak gelatin in cool water while other mixture cooks.
- 3Add soaked gelatin. Add paraffin, cook to hard boil stage.
- 4Pour into very well-greased baking sheet with sides and allow to cool 15 minutes.
- 5Pull the mixture until creamy white. Cut into pieces and wrap in wax paper. You can also coil the pieces if you like.
- 6( When making this candy, it is best if temperature outside is very cold and dry)