French Chewing Candy
How to Make French Chewing Candy
- Cook sugar, syrup and cream to firm ball stage.
- Soak gelatin in cool water while other mixture cooks.
- Add soaked gelatin. Add paraffin, cook to hard boil stage.
- Pour into very well-greased baking sheet with sides and allow to cool 15 minutes.
- Pull the mixture until creamy white. Cut into pieces and wrap in wax paper. You can also coil the pieces if you like.
- ( When making this candy, it is best if temperature outside is very cold and dry)