Fast and Easy Cream Cheese Mints
How to Make Fast and Easy Cream Cheese Mints
- Mix all ingredients together. Knead with hands until it resembles a pie dough.
- Roll into small balls and dip into granulated sugar to keep the mints from sticking to the mold
- Press into desired molds. Pop out immediately. If you don't have a mold roll into a rope and snip in desired lengths. Just sprinkle area with alittle sugar to keep from sticking.
- Mints can be eaten immediately or stored in a covered container indefinately in the refrigerator.
- Note: You can also use liquid food coloring but the paste produces a nice color