Fabulous Fudge Via Clementine Paddleford
Many of the recipes were published in the cookbook "Clementine Paddleford's Cook Young Cookbook", published in 1966, and no doubt long out of print.
- 4 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- evaporated (not sweetened) milk (12-14.5 oz)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 lb
- butter (1 cube)
- bars sweet chocolate (2 oz each)
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow creme (7 oz)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Fabulous Fudge Via Clementine Paddleford
- 1In saucepan, combine milk, sugar, salt and butter. Bring to a boil. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well blended.
- 3Pour into two buttered 9-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch pans (or equivalent). Chill until firm.