EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
How to Make EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- Mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined.
- Shape into approximately 1-inch balls and place on baking pan. Put in Freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt Nestle’s Semi- Sweet Morsels in microwave
- Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate w/ toothpick letting the excess coating drip off. return the chocolate coated peanut butter balls back pan until chocolate is firm.
- Store in a Ziploc bag in the refrigerator.