Easy Chocolate Fudge
2 (12 oz.)pkgs. real semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 (14 oz.)cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1-1/4 cupschopped walnuts (or pecans)
2 tsp.vanilla extract
How to Make Easy Chocolate Fudge
- In top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the walnuts and vanilla extract; blend well.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until fudge is slightly firm.
- With a buttered knife, cut the fudge into 48 (1-1/4 inch) pieces.
- Refrigerate again, until fudge has firmed up completely.
- Yields: 3-1/2 lbs. (or) 48 (1-1/4-inch) pieces each.