Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 2 (12 oz.)
- pkgs. real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (14 oz.)
- cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1-1/4 cups
- chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 2 tsp.
- vanilla extract
How to Make Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 1In top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk together; stir until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat, and stir in the walnuts and vanilla extract; blend well.
- 3Pour into a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 4Refrigerate until fudge is slightly firm.
- 5With a buttered knife, cut the fudge into 48 (1-1/4 inch) pieces.
- 6Refrigerate again, until fudge has firmed up completely.
- 7Yields: 3-1/2 lbs. (or) 48 (1-1/4-inch) pieces each.