Divinity, The Easy Way
How to Make Divinity, The Easy Way
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry frosting mix, corn syrup, vanilla and boiling water.
- Using an electric stand-mixer, beat on high speed until stiff peaks form (about 5 minutes). Light hand-mixers aren't usully powerful enough.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually blend in sugar.
- Gently stir in the nuts.
- Using a teaspoon, drop the mixture onto waxed paper. When outside of candy feels firm, turn over; dry at least 12 hours (depending on the humidity).
- Store in airtight container.