Dark Chocolate No-Bake Snackers
1/2 ccocoa powder
2 Tbspolive oil, light
4 Tbspsemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 calmond milk, plain (may substitute skim milk--only 15 more calories for this amount)
2 Tbsppeanut butter
1 1/4 cold fashioned rolled oats (in humidity, may add extra 1/4 cup )
How to Make Dark Chocolate No-Bake Snackers
- In a medium-sized glass mixing bowl, stir cocoa powder, olive oil, chocolate chips and milk with a large spoon.
- Place in microwave for one minute at full power; stir again. If needed,return to microwave 15-30 more seconds and remove once more. (Time will vary by microwave wattage.) Microwave only until chocolate chips are melted and oil and milk are absorbed into cocoa powder. Watch carefully!
- Stir till very smooth. Add peanut butter and stir in completely with spoon.
- Last, add in the rolled oats and stir again well until all oats are coated with chocolate mixture.
- Form 1 1/4" balls (a melon ball scoop works well for scooping rounded even amounts; then roll completely into balls). Place on a large plate or cookie sheet.
- Cover loosely and keep refrigerated until serving. Makes about 28-32 snackers. Enjoy as a snack or light dessert.