Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 pkg
- 10 oz. each , peanut butter chips
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 1 c
- crushed fine, nutter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 c
- more or less heath toffee crunch pieces
How to Make Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1Butter or spray an 8x8-inch Pyrex dish. Set aside.
Place cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin or the side of a meat tenderizer.Crushing to pretty fine.Set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan add the sweetened condensed milk, the peanut butter chips,butter and peanut butter;stir until all the mixture is blended and chips are melted over a medium low flame.
- 3When chips are melted stir in the cookie crumbs and vanilla. Remove pan from heat and stir to combine.
Pour into prepared pan. Spread to even out. Chill until set;about 2 hours.Cut into squares.
- 4Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 minute, stirring at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Spread a small amount of the melted chocolate on each square and sprinkle on the Heath toffee crunch. Chill until chocolate is set. Enjoy!