Craving Crusher Fudge
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2/3 c
- evaporated milk (or 1 5oz can)
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- mini marshmellows
- 1 1/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- peanut butter chips
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- thin pretzel sticks broken up, but not crushed
- 1/2 c
- course chopped pecans (or walnuts)
How to Make Craving Crusher Fudge
- 1LINE: 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
MEASURE/CHOP: All of your ingredients ahead of time.
- 2COMBINE: sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium to large heavy bottom sauce pan. Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Once to a boil, stir constantly for 5 minutes. It works best if you time it. Remove from heat.
- 3IMMEDIATELY STIR: in marshmellows until melted, then chips until melted and combined, then vanilla extract, then nuts and pretzels. Once everything is combined, pour into baking pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift from pan, remove foil and cut into 48 pieces. You can do larger pieces if you want to.
Then top with a piece of pecan or walnut and a small piece of pretzel if you want to make it pretty.