- 1/2 c
- butter, softend
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 lb
- white or chocolate almond bark, of course any chocolate can be used.
How to Make Cookie Dough Balls
- 1Mix together all ingredients, put in refrigerator for one hour. Make small balls and put in freezer for 1/2 hr - 3 months. Take out and dip in melted chocolate or white almond bark.
- 2* I also added heath pieces to this dough
* I used semi sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips instead of bark.
* You can use mini m&ms or mini reeses pieces in place of mini chocolate chips.
* You can omitt nuts or use a different kind.
* You can omitt chips and vanilla and add maple flavoring and exchange pecans for walnuts.