☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbsphot water
1 1/2 tspinstant coffee powder
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1/4 tspsea salt
1 cpecan halves
1 cwalnut halves
1 cwhole almonds
How to Make Coffee-Glazed Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheet with foil.
- Combine water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated.
- Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time.
- Cool completely on baking sheet.
- Break into pieces; store in an airtight container. Can be made up to one week in advance.