1loaf of bread ( white)
2 pkgcoconut ( sweetened flakes)
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkgchocolate chips
1 stickbutter ( melted)
How to Make Coconut Sticks
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut crust off of bread, then roll flat with a rolling pin. ( as flat as you can)
- Mix cream cheese and confectioner's sugar together until smooth, then spread on flattened bread.
- In a small bowl pour 1/2 package of coconut and mix with 1/2 of the condensed milk.
- Use as many of the chocolates chips as you wish, place at the top of each slice of bread then top with about 1 teaspoon of the coconut mix. Starting at the end with the chocolate chips roll it up and sorta seal the edge.
- Dip each roll in the melted butter then roll really well in the dry coconut. Place on cookie sheet and bake 25 minutes at 350.