- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz
- angel flake coconut
- 2 lb
- 10x confectioners sugar
- 2 bag(s)
- semi- sweet chocolate chips (12 oz ea.)
- block of wax
How to Make Coconut Balls
- 1Note: I get wax from the canning section in the grocery store, usually they're 4 blocks of wax per box, just use one block.
- 2Heat chocolate chips and wax in double boiler over medium heat. Stirring occasionally.
- 3Mix all other ingredients until well blended.
- 4Lay out a bunch of parchment paper and start making balls the size of cherry cordials. Place them on the parchment paper as you go.
- 5Dip the balls in the chocolate. We use a tooth pick stuck in the top and swirl them in the chocolate. (Takes some practice, but easy enough)
- 6Once all of the balls are dipped take a spoon and cover the holes from where the tooth pick was. I just drizzle and make swirls.
- 7Let the coconut balls stay out over night to dry. Then put them in sealed containers or ziploc bags. Have fun!!