☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 stickbutter, softened
2 cpecans, in pieces
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
16 ozangel flake coconut
2 lb10x confectioners sugar
2 bag(s)semi- sweet chocolate chips (12 oz ea.)
1block of wax
How to Make Coconut Balls
- Note: I get wax from the canning section in the grocery store, usually they're 4 blocks of wax per box, just use one block.
- Heat chocolate chips and wax in double boiler over medium heat. Stirring occasionally.
- Mix all other ingredients until well blended.
- Lay out a bunch of parchment paper and start making balls the size of cherry cordials. Place them on the parchment paper as you go.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate. We use a tooth pick stuck in the top and swirl them in the chocolate. (Takes some practice, but easy enough)
- Once all of the balls are dipped take a spoon and cover the holes from where the tooth pick was. I just drizzle and make swirls.
- Let the coconut balls stay out over night to dry. Then put them in sealed containers or ziploc bags. Have fun!!