CHRISTmas (NO BAKE) Cookies
How to Make CHRISTmas (NO BAKE) Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Place pretzels on parchment lined baking sheets. Unwrap candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- 3Place in preheated oven 2 minutes, until kisses melt. Remove from oven and press one M&M in the center of each pretzel. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- 4Variation...Put a Rolos candy in the pretzel and top with a pecan half after it's melted. They taste like Turtles candies.
- 5I live to Cook, Jan Fanning