CHRISTmas (NO BAKE) Cookies
64circle pretzels (square "window pane" pretzels work too)
64dark chocolate candy kisses
1 pkg12.6 oz dark chocolate m&m red/green (christmas bag)
How to Make CHRISTmas (NO BAKE) Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pretzels on parchment lined baking sheets. Unwrap candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in preheated oven 2 minutes, until kisses melt. Remove from oven and press one M&M in the center of each pretzel. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- Variation...Put a Rolos candy in the pretzel and top with a pecan half after it's melted. They taste like Turtles candies.
- I live to Cook, Jan Fanning