Chocolate Raisin walnut clusters
- 1 c
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1 bag(s)
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp
- shaved canning wax like para fan ( not needed)
- cookie sheet,and wax paper
- wax gives the clusters a sheen. candy manufacturers use it in their summer candy line,to prevent melting.
How to Make Chocolate Raisin walnut clusters
- 1Pour chocolate chips in to microwavable bowl with wax. Heat on high stopping every 30 seconds to stir. When it is all melted nicely. Add your nuts and raisins,and stir well.
- 2Take a table spoon and drop spoon fulls of mixture on to wax paper lined,or parchment paper lined baking sheet.