Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallows Treats
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 24 large
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 large
- package of milk chocolate chips
- plate of red and green jimmy's or sprinkle
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallows Treats
- 1Lay out a piece of wax paper on a large cookie sheet that will hold all of the marshmallows. Spread the marshmallows with peanut butter and put a toothpick in each marshmallow and put it on the wax paper.
- 2Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or put a dish over boiling hot water and as soon as the chips melt you will want to put it on low. You will not want to put these in the microwave because it does take time and the chocolate may harden before you are done.
- 3Sprinkle the jimmy’s on a paper plate so that you can roll the marshmallows after dipping them in the jimmy’s
- 4After rolling them in the jimmy’s set them back on the wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes until they set up.
- 5You can then put them in candy paper cups or minature cupcake papers.