Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12 ozsemisweet chocolate pieces
10 ozchunky peanut butter
1/2 cpecans, chopped very fine
1 tspvanilla extract
2 stickmargarine, melted
1 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 boxpowdered sugar
1 stickparaffin wax
How to Make Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
- Combine sugar, margarine, graham cracker crumbs, pecans, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix well. Form into small balls and chill in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- After chilling, dip balls in chocolate mixture made of melting the paraffin wax and chocolate pieces in a double boiler.
- Keep mixture hot. Dip each ball in the chocolate mixture and place on wax paper.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.