Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 c
- pecans, chopped fine
- 3 c
- powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 1/4 pkg
- paraffin wax
- 2 c
- chocolate chips
- maraschino cherries with stems
How to Make Chocolate Covered Cherries
- 1Drain cherries on paper towels.
- 2Combine sugar, nuts, butter, and peanut butter.
- 3Roll mixture into little balls, about 1-inch.
- 4Poke a hole in the center of each ball and insert a cherry into each ball.
- 5Gently press dough around cherry, leaving only the stem showing.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Melt paraffin in top of double boiler. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 8Holding cherries by the stem, dip into the chocolate.
- 9Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.