Chocolate Covered Cherries
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ccreamy peanut butter
2 cpecans, chopped fine
3 cpowdered sugar, sifted
2 Tbspbutter, softened
1/4 pkgparaffin wax
2 cchocolate chips
75maraschino cherries with stems
How to Make Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Drain cherries on paper towels.
- Combine sugar, nuts, butter, and peanut butter.
- Roll mixture into little balls, about 1-inch.
- Poke a hole in the center of each ball and insert a cherry into each ball.
- Gently press dough around cherry, leaving only the stem showing.
- Set aside.
- Melt paraffin in top of double boiler. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Holding cherries by the stem, dip into the chocolate.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper.