Chocolate coconut peanut Toffee squares(no bake)
4 cmilk chocolate chip
1 cheath bar bits
1 csalted peanuts
1 cpretzel sticks small cut in half
1/2 csweetened coconut
1/2 cwhite chocolate chips
1 tspshortening ( do not use butter)
How to Make Chocolate coconut peanut Toffee squares(no bake)
- line a 9 inch pan with plastic wrap.
- place chocolate chips in microwave bowl.Microwave on medium for a minute. Stir. keep microwaving until melted. Stirring in between. You just want them melted. Do not cook to long.
- remove from microwave and stir in toffee bits quickly,peanuts,pretzels,and coconut.
spread in the pan with plastic wrap in it.
- refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- place white chips and shortening in microwave on medium power. set timer for 1 minute. stop and stir mixture every 20 seconds until melted
- drizzle the melted white chips over the chocolate making lines on top.
- cover with plastic with plastic wrap. return to fridge for 10 minutes.
- remove from fridge. bring to room temperature. Remove plastic wrap and cut in to squares. store in a covered container in a cool place