☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 c
- evaporated milk
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/4 c
- dried coconut
How to Make Chocolate Avalanche
- 1Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- 2In the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate pieces. (or place a glass bowl in a pan of simmering water)
- 3Fit the steel knife blade into the work bowl of a food processor. Combine all ingredients in the work bowl. Process until well mixed, 6 to 8 seconds only, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl with a rubber spatula.
- 4Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand 30 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container.